As you may be aware, the New Zealand Government has announced that we have moved to Level 3 restrictions in the Greater Auckland region from 11.59pm Sunday 14 February.
Greater Auckland Region
As a Taha Auto customer in the Greater Auckland region, you will be able to browse our website online and then contact your cash for cars or auto spares specialist to arrange delivery or pick up through our contactless drive and collect service. We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety and health of all our team members and customers and our contactless pick up option is quick, easy and safe.
Outside of the Greater Auckland Region
Under level 2 restrictions, our car wrecking yards outside of the Greater Auckland region remain open for our customers. To ensure the safety of our team members and customers, we have a range of comprehensive cleaning, hygiene and physical distancing measures in place to help keep everyone safe.
- Increased cleaning particularly for counters, trolleys and baskets throughout the day and regular cleaning of each store using disinfectants daily
- Encouraging contactless payment where possible
- Suspension of events
- Hand sanitizer stations for customers and team members
- Contact tracing with QR codes available for customers to scan if they wish to do so
- Encouraging both team members and customers to wear a face mask
Please remember the following when you are in-store and please be respectful of our team as they do their best to keep everyone safe.
We are posting out this COVID update to inform you that:
- Please use the Covid tracer app to scan in when you arrive.
- Apply appropriate distancing as per current alert level rules.
- Please wear masks as recommended.
- Please do not visit if you are visibly unwell, we may refuse entry in these cases.
To support the overall success with keeping Covid-19 at bay, we prefer:
- Order online for safe home delivery or pickup.
- If you come to the store, please wear a mask.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience, kindness and support.