Sell Your Car in Onehunga, Auckland
Do you own a junk car? Have you been struggling to find a way to get rid of it? We’ll give you cold, hard cash for your vehicles no matter what shape they’re in. Taha Auto wreckers are here to heal all of your vehicle illnesses. Contact us for your free quote!
How do I know if I should consider selling my car to Car Salvage Onehunga?
- Your car is not in good condition, maybe it’s not even in working condition.
- Your car is an older model, and perhaps it’s not worth much money.
- A car dealership isn’t offering you much for a trade.
- It costs too much money to continuously fix it.
- You have an unwanted car, junk truck, or old van that’s doing nothing more than taking up space on your property.
A number car wreckers companies have a lot of concealed “gotchas”. Minor extra fees which will accumulate making selling your automobile to them a lot less lucrative. We do not do that. Taha Auto don’t have any fees – zero towing charges, absolutely no administration charges
nada. We just want to buy your vehicle for a excellent price with no fuss or burgains.
How to Sell Your Junk Car for Cash?
- Contact us by phone (0800 102 249) and we’ll give you an instant quote.
- Tell us when you want your vehicle picked up.
- We Pay You Cash on the Spot.
Just bring your drivers license, keys, and the vehicle title.
No title? No problem, you’ll receive a “Bill of Sale” for your records.
Junk Car in Onehunga? Get Cash Now!
Auto junkyard in Auckland is a big help to the overall New Zealand environment economy . We help pull older (typically more polluting vehicles) out of circulation and recycle materials to be made into new vehicles or products. It’s much better for the environment and the overall economy to recycle materials than go through the steps involved in mining, refining, and production.
Call us today. You’ll be glad that you did.
We work with a huge range of professional buyers throughout New Zealand. Contact us for a quick, hassle free collection anywhere in the Aotearoa. Here are some of our larger collection areas.